Call for workshops
Call for Additional Conference Workshops
Euro-Par 2009 will feature a series of satellite workshops on Monday and Tuesday, August 24 and 25, 2009.
Proposals for workshops, covering a specific theme and lasting between half a day and a full day, are encouraged and solicited until April 1, 2009.
A special workshop volume will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series after the conference.
The principal coordinator of each workshop will appear as editor of the workshop volume.
Please contact the Conference Chairs (email@example.com) for additional details and proposals.
- Submission of workshop proposals: until April 1, 2009
- Decision notification by: defined by the workshop responsables
- Workshop web sites linked to Euro-Par 2009 site: when workshop proposal has been approved
Workshop Proposal Guidelines
- Workshop title
- Information on the organizers, including a short biography of each organizer, and the tentative program committee
- Description of the workshop including its objectives, its content, and its format, indicating a preference for the length of the workshop (half a day or a full day).
- Potential attendees
- Potential authors
Responsabilities Workshop Organizers
- Preparing the call for papers for the workshop and publicizing it
- Maintaining the workshop web site
- Selecting the workshop organizing and program committees
- Selecting the papers through a rigourous peer review process
- Delivering the final workshop program to the Euro-Par 2009 Conference Chairs in time
- Delivering preliminary workshop proceedings in time before the conference
- Delivering the final workshop proceedings with revised versions of the papers in time after the conference in the required Springer format, and writing an introductionary preface to the workshop
- Reporting to the Euro-Par Steering Committee after the conference